Privacy Notice to our Stakeholders
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains collection, processing, storage, retention and disclosure of your Personal Data as required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to bilik-sewa.com, which describes a brand name owned by KENWOOD PROPERTY VENTURES and its business address at 5430, Tingkat 1, Jalan J9, Taman Melawati 53100 Kuala Lumpur uses your personal data while browsing our website, including but not limited to other services provided in https://www.bilik-sewa.com/.
We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the applicable regulations, guidelines, orders made under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any statutory amendments or re-enactments made of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 from time to time (collectively referred to as the “PDPA”) as well as this Policy.
As such, you warrant and represent that all personal data is accurate, not misleading, complete and updated to us and hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by us in Malaysia or outside Malaysia.
What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
“Personal Data” refers to
information about you which you have provided to us and any other information that could be use to identified you.
“Processing” refers to collecting, retaining, keeping, storing, adapting, using, disclosing or correcting Personal Data.
By engaging us to provide services or communicating with us either at our events, conferences, talks, seminars or otherwise, by using Bilik-Sewa.com website https://www.bilik-sewa.com/ (“website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by us and our other affiliates.
Types of Personal Data that we may collect includes but is not limited to:
- your personal details such as name, company name, NRIC, contact address, company address, telephone number, email address, birth date, race, sex, marital status, passport number and citizenship,
- your payment details, including debit card / credit card number and debit card / credit card issuer; and / or
- other information related to other individuals which could be recognized from information, data or documents which were given to us; or other Personal Data that have been given while dealing with us.
We may collect sensitive Personal Data while you’re dealing with our representatives of which requires you to enclose sensitive Personal Data on behalf of us.
Where we require your consent to disclose sensitive Personal Data, we will ask for your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of it only for services that you need.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We generally collect personal data through the following methods and / or channels:
- When you engage bilik-sewa.com to render professional services to you;
- When you communicate with us for example when you submit an application form to become our customer, or when you contact us for any enquiries including by email, letter or calling our Contact Centre;
- We record calls with our customer support team so that we can keep up with training and ensure a good quality of service for you;
From your transaction records with us;
- We also collects your Personal Data when you joined any of our customer research campaign, surveys, service satisfaction, feedback, market research, sales promotions, marketing activities and/or lucky draws/contests/competitions;
- When we obtained any data or information from government or our regulators (for example, regulatory agencies, and authorised enforcement);
- When we obtained any data or information from third parties; and / or
- When you completed any commercial transactions, irrespective of whether it is of contractual in nature, including any matters pertaining to products and services offered by us from website, social media or other resources.
Why we process your Personal Data?
We may need your Personal data when we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
As such, in order to deliver our services, we may process your Personal Data for:
- To evaluate your application for our services;
- To manage and administer your account and facilities with us;
- To review the necessity of our services applied by you; and / or
- To attend your enquiries and complaints including dispute resolution;
Disclosure and sharing Personal Data to Third Parties
In addition to processing your Personal Data, we may have to disclose and / or transferred to third parties which may or may not be located outside Malaysia, including but not limited to:
- affiliates and subsidiaries;
- our employees or vendors and other third party service providers who provides services to us for any purposes in regards to processing your data;
- professional agencies / consultants appointed by us and auditors; and / or
- government agencies and regulatory authorities.
Security of Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of the Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
Consent, Withdrawal of Consent and Opt-Out
Except as otherwise provided in this Notice, we only collect the Personal Data that you provide to us. If you would prefer that we do not collect Personal Data from you, please do not provide us with any such information or access our website.
By visiting our website, providing Personal Data to us, or otherwise interacting with us, you shall be deemed to have read and consent to our processing of the Personal Data in the manner as described in this Notice.
You may withdraw your consent to our processing for any of the above Purposes, at any time by contacting us via the contact detail provided in this website https://www.pinjaman-perniagaan.com/ such as below
Division Head, Compliance & Assurance
KENWOOD PROPERTY VENTURES – 202103204771 (IP0559107-M),
No 5430 Tingkat 1, Jalan J9 Fasa 6,
53100 Kuala Lumpur
If we do not receive any notification from you concerning our processing of your Personal Data, we shall proceed to continue to process the same for the Purposes as set out above, on the basis that you have consented to our current as well as all our previous processing of the Personal Data in accordance with this Notice.